So here is the group I spent my time with at Duck Beach. It was a great mix of people who added a lot of humor and entertainment to this trip for me. We are trying to accomplish a "Jumping" scene. I
am the one in the pink shirt (Covering a little sunburn from the day before). I have been to Duck Beach 3 times now and this trip was by far the best and most exciting expereince of them all by a long shot!!
am the one in the pink shirt (Covering a little sunburn from the day before). I have been to Duck Beach 3 times now and this trip was by far the best and most exciting expereince of them all by a long shot!! I made several new friends, girls and guys, who I hope to keep in touch with. They keep trying to persuade me to move out to the DC area. That would only be possible if I was able to find a good job there. This picture was sent to me from a friend. I of course do not have my pictures online yet.
3 comments:
I don't think you guys look like your having any fun. How boring!! j/k I wish i could've gone to the beach!!
Yep this trip was by far the best yet for me too. But, it was also my frist.
Here is to more great trips!!!!
You did a pretty good job getting a jumping picture, only one person on the ground. For that many people awesome. Of course you are the hottest jumper out there. I love, love your graduation picture at the top, it captures the moment perfect.
Post a Comment